This position will focus on operational improvement throughout the organization, using Lean methodologies, with focus on QA activities.
Key Job Duties:
- Develop, organize, conduct and evaluate training programs as assigned.
- Plan, organize, and implement a range of training activities.
- Help employees improve upon or enhance existing skills.
- Provide hands on job specific training (as needed).
- Ensure lean tools/concepts are embedded across the training platform.
- Identify and assess training needs within company operations.
- Meet with managers and supervisors to ascertain needs.
- Train employees for specific jobs.
- Evaluate training effectiveness and modify programs to ensure continuous improvement.
- Lead and support continuous improvement activities as assigned
- Collaborate within organization to create teaching materials. Create interactive, multimedia presentations or learning literature.
- Teach skills such as computer applications, product assembly, policies and procedures, and inventory planning.
- Direct structured learning experiences.
- Hold meetings and presentations on learning material.
- Conduct surveys and assessment where needed to determine training needs
- Other duties as requested by Quatro Management.
Specific Job Skills:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to deliver presentations in a manner that ensure learning is effective
- Able to evaluate “big picture” when implementing or recommending changes or improvements to the training program
- Ability to work within PowerPoint, spreadsheets, databases, and word documents
- Experience in composites (preferred)
- Strong and collaborative relationships with upper management, peers and production team members
- Addresses conflict directly and works to resolve differences proactively
- Desire to learn
- Coaching attitude
Education and/or Experience:
- An undergraduate degree is preferred, with 5-10 years of experience in manufacturing environments required.
- Experience working with manufacturing based technology, processes and principles, computer literate.