Position is responsible for planning, coordinating, implementing and directing development inspection technique and documentation of new and existing programs and products as assigned within the Quality department.
Key Job Duties:
- Responsible for planning, coordinating, implementing and directing development inspection technique and documentation of new and existing programs and products as assigned within Quality department.
- Consult with management and personnel on better operational procedures to improve overall efficiency and product yields.
- Responsible for implementing and utilizing Quatro AS9100 Quality Management processes to ensure that our products are manufactured to meet the dimensions, specifications, quality and any other features or requirements specified by our customers.
- Participate in continuous improvement activities pertaining to customer feedback, management, manufacturing, and supply chain processes at the development center.
- Perform FAI and inspection activities for Quatro products and tools.
- Creation and Validation of CMM programs, troubleshooting and analysis of rejects/failures and generation of documentation pertaining to AS9100 and NADCAP requirements.
- Designing, developing, coordinating and deploying work instructions and procedures, in-process inspection plans and associated process controls for assigned product lines for the aerospace industry.
- Review customer/internal/industry specifications to ensure compliance with stated requirements.
- Up to 10% travel
- Other duties as assigned.
Specific Job skills:
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure while maintaining perspective
- Experience in composites (preferred)
- Strong and collaborative relationships with upper management, peers and production team members
- Direct problem solving, searches for root cause and addresses issues
- Addresses conflict directly and works to resolve differences proactively