Position is responsible for Quatro facilities and manufacturing equipment making sure it operates at utmost potential and are maintained to ensure maximum availability.
Key Job Duties:
- Ensure that all Quatro equipment and facilities are 100% compliant to standard safety practices and regulatory organizations (OSHA, ANSI, UL, NFPA), customer processing spec (BAC, RPS) qualification requirements, and aerospace industry accredited organization (nadcap, ncamp) requirements.
- Debug electrical & controls issues with equipment and SCADA system.
- Coordinate work activities with outside contractors and vendors as needed.
- Perform preventative maintenance tasks on equipment to a defined schedule and maintain preventative maintenance instructions.
- Work with production scheduling when maintaining facilities/equipment to ensure production impact is minimized.
- Provide accurate time estimates to production management on maintenance functions.
- Ensure maintenance spares inventory is maintained at minimum levels and spares are reordered as they are consumed.
- Install, relocate, facilitate and startup equipment as required.
Specific Job Skills :
- Up to 5% travel may be required.
- Physical factors—Ability to climb ladders, operate hand & power tools, drive fork lift, assemble heavy mechanisms, Physical Demands (standing, sitting, lifting, bending, and climbing), Frequency (random throughout shift).
- Flexibility to alter work schedule including nights, weekends, and on call as needed.
- Valid Iowa driver’s license.
- Other duties as assigned.