General Position Summary:
Primary duties involve machining carbon fiber parts on CNC machines or water jet cutter.
Essential Functions/Major Responsibilities:
- Responsible for completion of secondary operations.
- Program and set-up machines for a variety of different parts.
- Blueprint reading: basic quality assurance checks; routine maintenance of machines.
- Follow basic quality assurance checks
- Routinely maintaining machines and completing secondary operations.
Specific Job Skills:
- Effective and oral written communication.
- Physical ability to lift and maneuver up to 80 lbs.
Education and/or Experience:
High school diploma/Ged is required; Associates degree in related field is a plus
1-3 years related work experience is desired, but willing to train qualified candidates.