This position will be responsible for preparing layers of material around tools and parts.
Key Job Duties
- Preparation of parts for curing, including hand cutting and trimming.
- Place layers of materials, films, and cloths onto tools and around parts.
- Bag and seal parts and tools.
- Read directions and pay close attention to details.
- High School Diploma or GED, associates degree in related field is a plus.
- Must be able to pay attention to details and follow instructions.
- Must have knowledge and be able to use MS office products
- Physical demands include occasionally lifting 50 lbs.
- This is a full-time DAYS positions. Flexible starting and ending times.
- Must be able to start between 6:00 A.M. & 8:00 A.M. Monday – Friday, 8 hour shifts, with limited weekend work.
- Comprehensive benefit package (including health, life, dental and AFLAC insurance)
- Annual incentive plan
- Enhanced wellness program that reimburses employees for gym memberships
- Tuition assistance