Hiring for our 2nd & 3rd Shifts
2nd Shift schedule: 2:30 P.M. – 11:00 P.M. Monday – Friday, or 3:00 P.M. – 1:00 A.M. Monday – Thursday. Overtime possible.
This position will be responsible for preparing layers of material around tools and parts.
Key Job Duties
- Preparation of parts for curing, including hand cutting and trimming.
- Place layers of materials, films, and cloths onto tools and around parts.
- Bag and seal parts and tools.
- Read directions and pay close attention to details.
- High School Diploma or GED, associates degree in related field is a plus.
- Must be able to pay attention to details and follow instructions.
- Must have knowledge and be able to use MS office products
- Physical demands include occasionally lifting 50 lbs.