Key Job Duties
- Preparation of parts for layup, including sanding or machining of parts, bonding and bagging of sub-assemblies using adhesives and various tooling.
- Operation of oven for curing of sub-assemblies.
- Maintenance of inventory in assembly area.
- Perform any other duties requested by management, including cross-training in other areas of facility.
- Physical demands include lifting and moving material weighing 10-50 pounds (occasionally lifting more than 50 pounds)
- Read directions and pay close attention to details.
- High School Diploma or GED, associates degree in related field is a plus.
- Must be able to pay attention to details and follow instructions.
- Must have knowledge and be able to use MS office products
- Physical demands include occasionally lifting 50 lbs.